Tuesday, January 15, 2013

McDonald’s Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger

        As you may all know I did actually enjoy McDonald’s New Cheddar Bacon Onion Burger but I buck at paying more than a dollar for anything at McDonald’s so when I saw their new Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger for a dollar I thought that it would be my new cheap, unhealthy, fast food fix… I was wrong!

        Unlike the CBO, all that was on the Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger was a slice of cheap white cheddar cheese and a couple of slimy onions that had the taste and texture of worms (at least what I assume they would be like).   It was pretty plain and the flavors that were there were dull.  I don’t know go to McDonald’s often but the next time I do go I will not be getting the Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger; I will be sticking to the ol’ reliable McDouble which is still the best sandwhich you can get for the change under your seat.

2 comments:

  1. I respectfully enter my nomination of the McChicken as the best bang for your buck (literally) at MCD
    -A-Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank is a very respectable choice. Add a dollar sweet tea and you are living well.

      Delete