Thursday, March 8, 2012

A New Horizon

Today I decided to expand my blog ever so slightly. I am still going to focus on reviewing locally owned restaurants in the Tri-Cities area but I am going to add a new twist. From now on I will now begin reviewing new menu items that come out at fast food restaurants such as the highly anticipated Doritos Taco at Taco Bell and the Southwest Patty Melt at Hardees.  My core mission remains the same, to help citizens of the Tri-Cities get away from the long lines and cookie cutter meals served at the large chain restaurants and move towards dining at local eateries. But in our fast paced world, everyone experiences times when we do not have time for a sit down restaurant and just need to grab something quickly while moving from point A to B. It is for this reason that I decided to add this new category of reviews. They will be much shorter and to the point than the others because they will focus exclusively on the one new or limited item because most everyone is familiar with these restaurants and their regular menus. Please let me know if you enjoy these as much as the others.  As always, I am

                                Yours Truly,
                                The Gastrological Gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment